Attorney / Founder
Ann Brickley represents individuals throughout Connecticut in personal injury claims, employment law matters, probate litigation and probate. Attorney Brickley received her Juris Doctor from Cornell University in 1987 and her Bachelor of Arts from Colgate University in 1982, where she was elected to Phi Beta Kappa.
She is admitted to the state bars of Connecticut and New York and is also admitted to practice in the U.S. District Courts for the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York and the District of Connecticut.
A Big-Firm Lawyer with a Small-Firm Attitude
Attorney Brickley began her legal career with a major international Wall Street law firm, handling litigation, aviation finance and project finance matters. After gaining significant experience in complex litigation and transactional matters, attorney Brickley returned to her roots in Connecticut. After working with several firms in Connecticut, she established her own practice dedicated to providing high-quality and personal legal representation for individuals and families.
In forming the Brickley Law her goal is to provide each client with close personal attention and quality service. Brickley Law is dedicated to providing each client with the personal attention, quality service and fighting for the results they deserve.
Brickley Law never gives up fighting for you!
- Connecticut, 1987
- New York, 1987
- U.S. District Court for the District of Connecticut
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- Cornell Law School – J.D.,1987
- Colgate University – B.A., 1982, Phi Beta Kappa
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Committee Chair Firm Practice Management/Solos and Small Firms – Fairfield County Bar Association
- Connecticut Bar Association
- Fairfield County Bar Association
- New York City Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association
- Connecticut Employment Lawyers Association
- National Association of Employment Lawyers
- State of Connecticut, Attorney Trial Referee, 2010–Present
- State of Connecticut, Fact Finder/Arbitrator, 2010–Present
Honors & Recognitions
- Avvo Rating: 10.0
- Top Lawyer in Fairfield County in 2015 (Business Law)
Ann Halan Brickley is always available for her clients and schedules appointments outside of business hours by special arrangement and remotely.
Our firm offers ample free parking and serves clients throughout the state of Connecticut. To discuss your case privately, contact our firm today for a consultation.
Your Initial Consultation Is Complimentary & Confidential
Request a free consultation
Your e-mail and any information in your email to this individual are not protected by the attorney client privilege. Therefore, your email should not contain any confidential information and should be for general information purposes only. The email to this individual is not intended to create, and does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship.